Monday, March 31, 2008

Saturday I received a Thank you email for Gary Levine, creator of the Neptune Memorial Reef. I granted him access to use some of images. I should have held out for free starfish internment, but I figured it was the least I could do for someone who has worked hard to match Ocean conservation with a self sustaining business backing.

This is an image of his next project called a "living circle". It will be interesting to see how it compares to others I've seen like the Derm Modules from the coral nursery project. The tetrahedrons of the USS Memphis Grounding mitigation site or the simple limestone rock corridors that Palm Beach County has placed between shipwrecks.

=====================================

Hello Matthew,

My name is Gary Levine. I am the creator of the Atlantis/Neptune reef
project. I just ran into your photos of the site and would appreciate
using them on my websites. You were there on a pretty clear day and
your photos are the best I have to date. I have only been out a few
times since completion of phase 1. Currently we are working on a new
project, without the cremated remains that is very "Green". you will
see it soon at the sites below. The Livingreefproject site will go
live by Wednesday.

I am glad you enjoyed the dive and hope you go again as the project develops.

Regards,


Gary

--
Gary L. Levine

Reef Builders, International, LLC
4406 Hidden Harbor Terrace
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312

Office: 888-998-REEF (7333)
Fax: 954-374-8483


Email reefbuilder@gmail.com


www.miamireef.com
www.reefbuildersint.com
www.livingreefproject.com


><((((ยบ>

No comments: