Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy 33rd Birthday to me!

















Nikon Monarch ATB binoculars 10 x 42 DCF Optic reviews - CNET Reviews


Now that we've had such fun bird watching. I felt better asking Andrea for a better set of binoculars (bins) for my Birthday. Like anything I wanted to try it before investing into the hobby. The older bins from West Marine are now in my car as the emergency back up pair while traveling on business.

Bird watching is a great hobby hedge against diving. I see birds when out to sea. When its too windy to dive, it makes for a great day to go to the Everglades with the breeze to cool you off.

Also after using the cheap ones, I can appreciate the more expensive ones. I've going from $40 to $80 to $300 bins. Next stop will be the $2000 Sikorsky. :)

They are also great for enjoying the emotions of the opera singers from the $20 balcony seats instead of the $150 ones upfront. We are going to Julius Cesar this Saturday night.

No comments: